This month’s stutern is Ozioma Ikwuemesibe, an intern at YAP&E with an interest in finance and research analysis.
1. What course did you study? What school?
Economics. Obafemi Awolowo University
2. Why did you decide to be an intern?
I decided to be an intern because I needed to acquire experience and skills that will help me thrive in the corporate world.
3. Where do you intern? What are your responsibilities at your internship?
I am an intern at YAP&E. I carry out market research, write proposals, provide feedback regarding market offerings, and generate and develop ideas.
4. What do you like most about your internship? What surprised you the most?
Handling roles to meet deadlines.
5. Tell us something interesting about yourself.
I have a passion for excellence. I always aim for the best
6. What advice would you give other students about internships?
Internships give you the opportunity to develop yourself, acquire new skills and prepare you to get your dream job.